Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mult Tasking

I am watching America's next top model and surfing the net all at the same time.Multitasker that is me.

We had a scare on Sunday night poor Shelby had a bruised lung and had to be rushed off to the emergency vet.He kept her overnight on a drip and morphine.I was so upset I cried and cried.The next day we went early to fetch her she was so happy to see us and cried and cried.She was so happy to be home.

Yesterday we went to Clearwater mall and had breakfast at the house of coffee's it was nice and they even let us have Jamie there.He was so good he sat on the chair next to me and not one peep.He is such a good dog to take on outings.

Louis and Dave were out looking for a new company vechile today which Louis will be using.They have a lot of work already and it looks like 2009 will be busy.Good news is that we already had a rate cute and they say petrol is going to decrease and more rate cutsand maybe even food prices.

Mom is so happy with her thimble forum which I started for her.We have a member from Iceland,that is an interesting country.We already have 7 members and I think I am going to have to start collecting as well.

2 comments:

A Yorkie Lover and Family said...

Things are going so much better...yayyyyyyyy. Would have loved 2 C U at the mall with the baby.........too cute

Lins said...

Yes he goes everywhere with me.But when Louis is with me he doesn't want to take Jamie inside so he waits in the car with Jamie.Jamie is really determined though and has jumped in the car and refused to budge twice lately until we relent and let him come with.He knows that that is his special treat.