Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pages made today

Have not been feeling lekker today,had blurred vision this morning most likely from being glued to the computer screen,so had to go have a nap till I felt better,also had a headache and sore ears..but after some rest and chocolate I finally managed to get some scrapping done,some a bit morbid I know but what can I say like the dark stuff sometimes

                                 Teddybear Dreams-Made for my mom who collects these bears
                                                                         Apocolypse
                                                                        Asian Flower
                                                                   Forbidden Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome teddy bear page!!!
Love it.\Joyce

Lorna said...

Fantastic pages, love the effects. xx