Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ladybugs and Polka Dots Plus Freebie!!


Courtney has done it again,check out her blog for her latest kit Ladybugs and Polka dots

Ladybugs and Polka Dots Plus Freebie!!

What goes better with Ladybugs than polka dots? Ladybugs always remind me of Summer and I love to see them in my garden eating all those pesky aphids. With Summer upon us...well, at least here in Texas, I had just had to create a little kit with ladybugs in it and just HAD to add some polka dots! This kit is a bit different from what I have been doing lately. I wanted to create a more traditional kit, but I definitely have added some hand drawn elements, including my cute little lady bugs. This kit is full of warm Summer hues and beautiful hand drawn, as well as crafted flowers. And, this kit isn't just for girls! As you can see by my layouts, I created two pages just for boys. Ladybugs and Polka Dots has 72 elements, many hand drawn, 20 12x12 papers and an alpha. I have it in all my stores now at 50% off until the end of May, so hurry in!! You can grab this delightful kit either at Digital Design Den, E-Scape and Scrap or at ArtisanScrap. Below, please see my previews and my layouts. At the bottom of this post I have a little freebie for you all...a cute little QP. I hope you enjoy! 



No comments: